- Make your membership work for you!
- Get the quarterly newsletter emailed to you.
- Free or reduced fees for clinics, workshops, and club-sponsored events.
- A great resource for new and "seasoned" miniature horse owners.
- Meet others "obsessed" with miniature horses!
- Become part of the mini community nationwide.
- Access to "members-only" events.
My Mini and Me Program:
This program promotes the miniature horse to the public by encouraging members to participate with their minis in the public venue and to participate in Club activities/meetings. End of the year awards given to members who collect the most points! See the form listed below for the qualifying activities.
Local shows that are designed to get folks and their minis (any registered/non-registered small equine that measures 38" and under) out for a day of casual "non-competitive" showing. End of the year awards for adult and youth members. Great for schooling minis and their owners alike!
MHAA High Point Awards:
These awards are for our members that are showing in AMHA and AMHR sanctioned shows. Whether you are new to showing or a seasoned exhibitor consider gaining points that will be available for our end-of-the year awards.
Kick off AZ and Touch of Class Shows:
MHAA's annual spring show held at Scottsdale's West World. These combined two shows kick off the breed show season for many local and Southwest, and West coast trainers and owners.
2023 Kick off AZ and Touch of Class Show Sponsorship:
No matter how large or small, the show committee will put your dollars to work to help make our annual spring show a success! This includes any items or services you wish to donate to our annual Silent Auction. MHAA is a registered 501c3.